man JORDAN TOWER FILMS is really bringing the heat. i mean look at this production, those lavish sets, beautiful women... i mean uh... red cups? someone's kitchen? a bunch of dudes with their shirts off smoking weed? don't worry everyone, the director's contact info (including his AIM screenname?!) is at the end of the vid. yo i hope gucci mane's been doing sit-ups in prison, he almost looks as wack with his shirt off as i do. well maybe that's an exaggeration but whatever. what a great track. i mean really, who doesn't love kicking doors? if you've never done it, i highly recommend it.
I found a sweet website called TapTapGaming.com they have a lot...
-
I found a sweet website called TapTapGaming.com they have a lot of awesome
guides for many of my favorite mobile games.
For example, I play a lot of Virt...
7 years ago
1 comment:
letxdown music video.
Post a Comment