Thursday, June 4, 2009

IT FEELS LIKE THE REAL DEAL!

famed youtube "vlogger" (that's what they call people like this, i didn't make it up so shut up) DEMONIUSX is a great example of one of those dudes who's just as repugnant on the inside as he is on the outside. what a great dude. watch all nearly-11 minutes of this dude airing out his hatred of women, interracial relationships, and almost everything on earth other than sitting in his parent's house and getting drunk beneath the shameful gaze of his childhood nintendo entertainment system (on the shelf over his shoulder). hear the words "us men" over and over again. if you are a man, this guy is speaking for YOU.

oh yeah if you read this and you have a blog that's worth reading that you don't see linked over there on the left, comment on this entry and bring your site to my attention so i can link it and enjoy your company on my computer.

now you watch this, meanwhile i'm gonna play two shows with one life crew this weekend. LOL.



"LISTEN TO ME ALRIGHT... LISTEN TO ME GOOD... I'M GONNA BE FUCKING OPEN AND HONEST, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HOW "TMI" IT IS, IF IT'S TOO MUCH INFORMATION JUST CLICK IT OFF, ALRIGHT? I HAD THE BITCH ON THAT BED. I WAS LAYING OVER THERE BY THAT WINDOW AND I WAS RAILING HER SNATCH LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW. AND I CAME IN MY CONDOM AND IT FELT WONDERFUL. IT WAS GOOD!"

No comments: