Saturday, June 13, 2009

a message to the haters



Videos like this are my bread and butter. I have friends that go to theatres at midnight to see new Will Ferrell movies or whatever. I mean that shit is kind of funny but to me, this is honestly the funniest and most entertaining thing I can think of. Watching over 7 minutes of some juggalo kid with a crustache smoke cigarettes, talk about how smart he is, and make a fool out of all of the haterz. Like honestly some of the shit this kid says is MIND-BLOWING. Whenever I want a good laugh I just write "fuck the haters" in the youtube search box and start watching whatever comes up, 9 out of 10 videos are of course Juggalo related (I posted one towards the beginning of this blog already) and they're often so funny you'll cringe. So chill out this saturday afternoon with this dope video, I'm going to go to a grad party with a nacho machine later (shout out to babi dani) and then go to CZW to watch Thumbtack Jack fucking annihilate people in the name of the straight edge. Awesome.

1 comment:

THE DUKE OF NOTHING said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL8pmV3hYGc


goldmine.