Bandar Capsa Susun Uang Asli
-
*Capsaqiu yaitu bandar capsa susun uang asli Indonesia dengan minimum
deposit cuma sebesar 20rb serta banyak juga bonus serta surprise menarik. *
[image: Ba...
hotel murah garut cipanas
-
Hotel Garut 500rb / Malam? Pin BB : 51EE1072 SMS / WA : 081284003992
greenhillgarut.com http://hotelgarut.co.id/
Cari hotel di sekitar daerah Air Panas Ci...
Nicli Antica Pizzeria
-
Continuing up the coast of the Pacific Northwest, beyond Portland, beyond
Seattle, even beyond the U.S./Canada border, I found myself entering the
beautifu...
New Double Cross site up and running
-
[image: Photobucket]
Brand new Double Cross site, up and running. New format and message board
added. Check it out, bookmark it... www.DoubleCrossXX.com/
Other People's Rooms
-
Sometimes my mind goes walking around in rooms that do not belong to me.
I find myself wandering in a life we never had, wondering what it would be
lik...
JANUARY 23RD SHOW REVIEWED (JUSTIN OGDEN CONTENT)
-
another week, another show in doylestown. we've been having a good streak
of shows lately, good lineups and good turnouts with more awesome shit on
the ho...
Mini with sweet.
-
[image: angelos]
This is my shit. Best WILKES-BARRE pizza joint, hands down. You've probably
heard the hype. "Yo, I'll be in town for so and so show, lets ...
Ae รบ-esteli
-
Although it's 10 degrees out, I can't bring myself to hate the cold, even
cold like this. I feel like it's refreshing or something, like I can see
and thin...
-
2008 has been a wild year. Much has been accomplished over the last couple
months with this blog. Both Matt and I and lily have worked really hard,
and I a...
This video is Peer Pressure doing their "dance" to Pretty Ricky's Late Night Special. This video has been around the block a few times but frankly they could beam this into every home in america and force everyone to sit down and watch it and that still wouldn't be enough for me. literally every living breathing creature on earth should see this video at least once. to briefly summarize, this video contains three minutes of young black men with aliases like "Pipelaya" and "satisfaktion" humping on ottoman in the middle of the room, then rolling off so the next one can take their turn and humping around the room like sexual butterflies. it's truly an amazing thing... i dig this song too, when i accomplish my lifelong dream of DJing middle school dances i will definitely work this hit into my set
HE CAN'T HIT IT LIKE THIS HE CAN'T HIT IT LIKE THAT HE CAN'T STROKE IT LIKE THIS HE CAN'T STROKE IT LIKE THAT
etc etc. whatever everything i just wrote is pointless drivel anyway, this is another video that truly speaks for itself
things to watch for:
- the self-proclaimed DARKEST member of peer pressure - the double hump - the first dude pulling his shorts up - the observing of the hump in the mirror
No comments:
Post a Comment