Wednesday, January 21, 2009

one of the best clips ever

this jawn has been bouncing around since before youtube and it's so fucking good. it's a video of some euro kid singing over a midi-version of some foreign pop song i've never heard, and he even made his own video to go along with it. once i did some research into this clip and contrary to the youtube comments (AKA the source for the most awful aspects of humanity on the internet/great laughs aplenty), this kid did NOT kill himself. i think he later turned into a sort of normal person in the 8 years or so since this clip was filmed. anyway, here it is: GELLIEMAN - AICHA




fuck giving you things to watch for, this is AICHA, i'll just give you the lyrics (transcribed by yours truly) so you can sing along! also try to learn the dance at the last part if you want to get a girl, valentine's day is coming right up and without the right mating ritual you're gonna be left out in the cold

SO SWEET, SO BEAUTIFUL
AND EVERYDAY LIKE A QUEEN ON HER TRONE (not a typo)
DON'T NOBODY KNOWS HOW SHE FEEL
AICHA LADY ONE DAY YOU'LL BE REAL

SHE MOVES, SHE MOVE LIKE A BREEZE
I SWEAR I CAN'T GET HER OUT OF MY DREAMS
TO HAVE HER SHINING RIGHT HERE BY MY SIDE
I'D SACRIFICE ALL THE TEARS IN MY EYES, WOO A WOO A WOOOOO

AICHA, AICHA PASSING ME BY (THERE SHE GO AGAIN)
AICHA, AICHA MY MY MY WOOOOOOOOOOOO
AICHA, AICHA SMILE FOR ME NOW (I DUNNO, I DUNNO)
AICHA IN MY LIFE


No comments: